Questions about Domains & Emails
Choosing a domain name
- Can I get in trouble for intellectual property or copyright infringement?
- What characters can I use in my domain name?
- Can I register variations on my domain name?
- Can I register more than one domain name with different suffixes?
- What is the best domain suffix for a non-profit organisation?
- I can’t get the the .co.uk or .uk domain to match my company name – what can I do?
- What is the best domain suffix for a new business?
Domain and Hosting customer support page
All the essential information about what domains are and how they work
- Different types of hosting
- How to pick a web hosting provider
- What is the control panel and how do I use it?
- What is bandwidth and disk space?
- What is an SSL and why do I need it?
- How do I keep my domain secure?
- Are my domain details private?
- What is DNS?
- Can I easily move my domain to a different hosting company?
- Can I transfer a domain I already own to you?
- What are my domain responsibilities?
- What happens with domain renewals?
- How long does it take to register a domain?
- What information do I need to provide to register a domain?
- What are the costs for domain services?
- Why should I use Duport to register my domain?
- Who is the domain registration service for?
- Do you need a separate hosting account for more than one domain?
- Can I register a domain only?
- What is the difference between domains and hosting?
- Why register a domain?
- Can I use my own SSL certificate?
- What is an SSL certificate?
- Can I register any name I want, if it is available?
- Can domain names be similar to each other?
- Is my domain registration unique?
- Do I have to have both email addresses and a website?
- How can I use a domain?
- What is a domain?
Need some help?
If you need a little advice on the best options for you, or have a question that's not in our FAQ, Duport's expert team are here to help. Give us a call during office hours or email us any time and we'll help you out.