- Company Seal £23.00
- Company Name Plate £22.00
- Apostille £98.00
- Certificate of Good Standing £43.00
- Registered Office £120.00 per year
- Employer Registration £49.99
- VAT Application £59.99
- SSL Certificate £55.00 per year
- Confirmation Statement £30.83
- Share Certificates x4 £4.99
- Company Minutes £4.99
- Digital Company Register £4.99
- Service Address £15.00 per year
- Dormant Company Filing £30.83
- Director, Secretary, PCS Appointments £12.50
- Director, Secretary, PCS Removal £12.50
- Officer and company address changes £12.50
- SH01 Allotment of Shares £25.00
- Company Filing Service £59.99 per year
Company seals are well established means of officially authenticating documents.
A company seal is a tool which places an embossed image on paper or card which shows your legally registered company name in a circle which surrounds your incorporation number.
Many companies continue to use a seal despite it no longer being a mandatory requirement, as it carries with it a sense of tradition and elegance whilst still having a legal force.
This product may be ordered as part of your company formation.Order this product
Usually dispatched within 5 days.
All limited companies.
Company seals are dispatched direct from the factory and will arrive separately from your company documents.
Name plates and company seals are produced by City Company Seals Ltd, 5 Mentmore Terrace, London Fields, London, E8 3PN.
Need some help?
If you need some help with your formation, or can’t find the answer to your question in our FAQs, you can always give us a call or drop us an email.