- Company Seal £23.00
- Company Name Plate £22.00
- Apostille £98.00
- Certificate of Good Standing £43.00
- Registered Office £120.00 per year
- Employer Registration £49.99
- VAT Application £59.99
- SSL Certificate £55.00 per year
- Confirmation Statement £30.83
- Share Certificates x4 £4.99
- Company Minutes £4.99
- Digital Company Register £4.99
- Service Address £15.00 per year
- Dormant Company Filing £30.83
- Director, Secretary, PCS Appointments £12.50
- Director, Secretary, PCS Removal £12.50
- Officer and company address changes £12.50
- SH01 Allotment of Shares £25.00
- Company Filing Service £59.99 per year
Even if your company is not trading you must still file a confirmation statement.
To complete your confirmation statement you will need to submit information about:
- Your registers of debentures and members.
- Details of your company's shares (nominal value, voting rights, aggregate value and amount paid up/ unpaid).
- The business' principal activities using Standard Industry Codes.
- You must also remember to notify Companies House of any changes to your director's, shareholding, PSC's and secretary before completing the statement.
Failure to complete it on time may result in your company being struck off the register.
We can process this immediately subject to office opening hours and filing due date. Most filing is processed at Companies House within an hour but it can take up to 2 working days.
It is a criminal offence not to file your confirmation statement within 14 days of the review period. Your company and its officers may be prosecuted and the company struck off the register.
A paper filing will cost £40 however; this can also be done with online software for £13.
Need some help?
If you need some help with your formation, or can’t find the answer to your question in our FAQs, you can always give us a call or drop us an email.