- Company Seal £23.00
- Company Name Plate £22.00
- Apostille £98.00
- Certificate of Good Standing £43.00
- Company Secretary £120.00 per year
- Registered Office £120.00 per year
- SSL Certificate £55.00 per year
- Confirmation Statement £30.83
- Share Certificates x4 £4.99
- Company Minutes £4.99
- Digital Company Register £4.99
- Service Address £15.00 per year
- Dormant Company Filing £30.83
- Director, Secretary, PCS Appointments £12.50
- Director, Secretary, PCS Removal £12.50
- Officer and company address changes £12.50
- SH01 Allotment of Shares £25.00
You must provide a service address for each director, secretary, subscriber (shareholder/guarantor), person with significant control (PSC), and LLP member. Service addresses are displayed on public record at Companies House. If do not wish your home address to be on public records and you don't have a suitable alternative address, Duport can provide you with a service address.
We will issue the coding of the certificate to your developer within 24 hours.
Duport provide a service to clients at its discretion. To legally provide this service in accordance with UK money laundering regulations you will be asked to supply identification verifying your identity.
This service is renewable annually. A renewal invoice is issued each year several weeks prior to the renewal date. If payment is not received, this service ceases and Duport will notify Companies House.
Users of our service address must keep us informed of any change to their forwarding address, telephone and email contact points. If clients' mail is returned undelivered, we will be obliged to inform the appropriate authorities of our inability to establish contact with the officers of your company.
In the event that a new service address is not provided to us we are obliged to inform Companies House of your last known contact details.
Need some help?
If you need some help with your formation, or can’t find the answer to your question in our FAQs, you can always give us a call or drop us an email.