Even if your company is not trading you must still file a yearly confirmation statement and dormant company accounts at Companies House. You will need to be ready to submit your accounts by your filing deadline to avoid legal action, fines and your company being struck off the register.
To complete your confirmation statement you will need to submit information about:
- Your registers of debentures and members.
- Details of your company's shares (nominal value, voting rights, aggregate value and amount paid up/ unpaid).
- The business' principal activities using Standard Industry Codes.
- You must also remember to notify Companies House of any changes to your director's, shareholding, PSC's and secretary before completing the statement.
With this bundle we will complete all the compliance filing required for your non trading company at Companies House.
We can process this immediately subject to office opening hours and filing due date. Most filing is processed at Companies House within an hour but it can take up to 2 working days.
It is a criminal offence not to file your confirmation statement within 14 days of the review period. Your company and its officers may be prosecuted and the company struck off the register.
A paper filing will cost £40 however; this can also be done with online software for £13.
There is an automatic penalty for the late filing of company accounts:
- 1 day to 1 month after deadline £150
- 2-3 months £375
- 3-6 months £750
- more than 6 months £1500.
Duport does not accept responsibility for penalties received as a result of filing overdue paperwork.
Dormant company filing can be completed directly free of charge using Companies House webfiling.
Need some help?
If you need some help with your order, or can't find the answer to your question in our FAQs, you can always give us a call or drop us an email.