- Company Seal £23.00
- Company Name Plate £22.00
- Apostille £98.00
- Certificate of Good Standing £43.00
- Registered Office £120.00 per year
- Employer Registration £49.99
- VAT Application £59.99
- SSL Certificate £55.00 per year
- Confirmation Statement £30.83
- Share Certificates x4 £4.99
- Company Minutes £4.99
- Digital Company Register £4.99
- Service Address £15.00 per year
- Dormant Company Filing £30.83
- Director, Secretary, PCS Appointments £12.50
- Director, Secretary, PCS Removal £12.50
- Officer and company address changes £12.50
- SH01 Allotment of Shares £25.00
- Company Filing Service £59.99 per year
All trading and non-trading companies must file company accounts each year with Companies House. You will need to be ready to submit your accounts by your filing deadline to avoid legal action, fines and your company being struck off the register.
We can process this immediately subject to office opening hours and filing due date. Most filing is processed at Companies House within an hour but it can take up to 2 working days.
There is an automatic penalty for the late filing of this document:
- 1 day to 1 month after deadline £150
- 2-3 months £375
- 3-6 months £750
- more than 6 months £1500.
Duport does not accept responsibility for penalties received as a result of filing overdue paperwork.
Dormant company filing can be completed directly free of charge using Companies House webfiling.
Need some help?
If you need some help with your formation, or can’t find the answer to your question in our FAQs, you can always give us a call or drop us an email.