Skip to Main Content
Get started
Filing and regulatory requirements

What are my filing requirements at HMRC if my company is not trading?

To advise HMRC you are not trading you can file through their online portal, alternatively you can write to them or call.

12 months after you have registered your Limited Company, HMRC will send you a letter regarding your Corporation Tax. If you have not already done so using the link above, you can respond to this letter stating that you are dormant by posting it back to the address shown.

Other Filing and regulatory requirements FAQs