- Company Seal £23.00
- Company Name Plate £22.00
- Apostille £98.00
- Certificate of Good Standing £43.00
- Registered Office £120.00 per year
- Employer Registration £49.99
- VAT Application £59.99
- SSL Certificate £55.00 per year
- Confirmation Statement £30.83
- Share Certificates x4 £4.99
- Company Minutes £4.99
- Digital Company Register £4.99
- Service Address £15.00 per year
- Dormant Company Filing £30.83
- Director, Secretary, PCS Appointments £12.50
- Director, Secretary, PCS Removal £12.50
- Officer and company address changes £12.50
- SH01 Allotment of Shares £25.00
- Company Filing Service £59.99 per year
Prove that your company is professional and organised with a good standing certificate, which is issued by Companies House to companies which have filed all the necessary documents and forms in order to meet statutory disclosure requirements.
UK banks, financial companies or other interested parties sometimes ask for good standing certificates as an indication that the company's records with Companies House are accurate and up-to-date, and that the company has not been late in filing its annual returns.
If a company is late in filing its annual return, or has failed to update information about the company's constitution, ownership, or control it will not qualify for a good standing certificate until these issues are rectified.
The certificate shows the company's name and incorporation number, but can also show the names of the registered directors and shareholders if requested. They are normally valid for 3 months. After that, most authorities would demand a more up-to-date certificate.
Having a certificate of good standing is a great way to show that your company is organised and professional. They also encourage a sense of confidence in your company, so customers or other interested parties feel reassured when doing business with you.
5 - 10 days.
Available to all limited companies formed through Duport.
Need some help?
If you need some help with your formation, or can’t find the answer to your question in our FAQs, you can always give us a call or drop us an email.