Skip to Main Content
Get started

Sole Trader

Providing Sole Trader accounts and Tax Return

If you're happy to keep on top of things throughout the year but need someone to sort out your Year End accounts and Self Assessment Tax Return then this is the package for you!

Accounts & tax return

for only £350

A qualified accountant will complete your Accounts and Tax Return for just £350

This is perfect for you if:

  • You are a Sole Trader with a pile of paperwork that needs turning into Accounts
  • You can fit your paperwork into one A4 sized envelope
  • You need a quick tax return and set of accounts
  • You don't have a complicated setup or lots of paperwork to manage

This service is ideal if you have a fairly straightforward Sole Trader business, and just need someone to sort your annual paperwork into your accounts and tax return.

How it works

  1. Contact us on 0117 950 2667 or email us at and we'll send you your pack
  2. Complete and sign the questionnaire and return it with your paperwork in the free post envelope provided
  3. We'll send you your completed accounts and return to check
  4. Sign them off using our simple electronic signature
  5. We'll submit your paperwork directly to HMRC

Important Info

This service will be perfect for you if you receive income from any of the following sources:

  • Bank interest
  • Dividends
  • Employment
  • Sole trading / self employment / CIS subcontracting
  • Rental properties

Please note that this is a one-off service, and as such does not include our monthly advice, support and management accounts.

Your paperwork must fit into the A4 envelope we provide you with in order to qualify.

You must be a UK resident.

Get a commitment free quote

Complete our quote wizard and we will send you a price straight away. It only takes 2 minutes!

Get a quote now

Popular FAQs

Still have questions? Here are the answers to some of the most common questions people ask about Duport.

Company registration is the process you need to go through to officially set up a business. For Limited Companies, Non-Profits, LLPs and Charities, this is done through Companies House.

For Sole Traders, registration is done through HMRC.

The process is slightly different based on your structure, but Duport have a comprehensive service for each business type, so you can be confident your registration goes smoothly.

The best business structure depends on your own unique circumstances, and can change depending on a huge number of things, from how many people will be running the business, to whether you’ll be taking a salary.

If you’re not sure what structure is right for you, our Quiz can make it all clear!

Just answer a few easy questions, and we can help you decide which business structure is going to be right for you - as well as the best package of services to suit your needs.

You’ll even get a free Start-Up Report that explains each recommendation, and why it will work best for you.

The Start-Up Report is a full breakdown of your business needs, to help you decide what company structure and services will work best for you.

This Report helps you decide whether you should be a Sole Trader or Limited Company, whether you should register for VAT, if it’s worth getting a Registered Office Address service and much, much more.

While the vast majority of our customers find it quick, easy and efficient to set up online, we appreciate it can feel daunting.

If you’d rather talk to one of our expert advisors instead, please just give us a call on 0117 950 266. We’re available Monday to Friday 09:00-17:00 and we’ll be more than happy to help.

Duport are a small business dedicated to helping other small businesses! We’ve been registering Sole Traders and Limited Companies for over 20 years, helping our customers start up and grow.

You can read more on our About Us page.

Need some help?

If you need a little advice on the best options for you, or have a question that's not in our FAQ, Duport's expert team are here to help. Give us a call during office hours or email us any time and we'll help you out.