Skip to Main Content
Get started
Filing and regulatory requirements

How do I file documents for a LTD company at Companies House?

If you need to make changes to your company information held at Companies House the best way to do this is by using Companies House online filing system, Webfiling.

To use Webfiling create a user account by:

  • Following this link to WebFiling
  • Registering for your security code (this is usually emailed to you within an hour).

To login you will require:

  • A security code, which will be emailed to you by Companies House when you have completed the registration process.
  • The incorporation number, found on your incorporation certificate.
  • The authentication code.

If you are a Duport customer you can find all this information by logging into your customer record, clicking “my company formations” and then clicking “view”.

And of course we are happy to complete you company filing on your behalf with our company filing service!

Other Filing and regulatory requirements FAQs