Skip to Main Content
Get started
Limited Companies

Who this LTD registration service is not for

  • Anyone who wants to set up a company registered outside of England, Wales or Scotland
  • Specialised flat management companies
  • Anyone requiring specialised articles of association for voting purposes and share allotment
  • Public limited companies (PLC)
  • Anyone who needs a community interest company (CIC)
  • Anyone under 16
  • Anyone previously made bankrupt
  • Any person who has previously been disqualified by the court under the Company Directors Disqualification Act 1986

Other Limited Companies FAQs