Skip to Main Content
Get started
Limited Companies

Should I file a profit and loss to Companies House?

Small LTD companies are not required to file profit and loss accounts at Companies House.

To be classed as a small company a LTD must have at least two of the following:

  • A turnover of £10.2 million or less
  • Assets of £5.1 million or less
  • 50 employees or fewer

For detailed information on all aspects of filing accounts at Companies House read their Accounts Guidance documentation.

Other Limited Companies FAQs