Skip to Main Content
Get started
Limited Companies

Can I form a UK company from overseas?

Duport has formed hundreds of companies for clients based overseas. You are allowed to register a UK Ltd company, regardless of your country of origin or current home address.

You must be able to provide a registered address for your company in England, Wales or Scotland. If you don’t have a suitable address then Duport can provide a registered office service for you.

You must have 1 or more company directors. You are no longer required to have a company secretary, but many companies choose to appoint one anyway, to assist with the director’s duties. If you don’t have a suitable person to act as your company secretary, then Duport can act as company secretary for your business.

Duport can also arrange a bank account application on your behalf.

Other Limited Companies FAQs