Skip to Main Content
Get started
Registered Office

I don’t have a suitable address – what should I do?

Some people want to keep their home address out of public records, are not allowed to use it for business purposes, or are forming a company from overseas and don’t have a suitable address within the UK.

For people in these situations, Duport offers a registered office service, which allows you to use our registered address for your company. For more information on this service, click here.

Other Registered Office FAQs