Skip to Main Content
Get started
Registering a company

How do I transfer the rights and trade with my Limited Company name?

Once you decide to trade under your Limited Company name, simply advise us to cancel the service and pay the transfer fee of £80.00 to cover the cost of filing and administration at Companies House.

We will then:

  • resign as the director and person with significant control of your company
  • change the registered office address at Companies House to the one you have specified (we can offer a registered address service to keep your personal address off the register)
  • appoint one director and one person with control
  • file a Confirmation Statement and update the SIC code
  • transfer the share used to open the company to your chosen shareholder
  • send you a comprehensive formation document pack
  • continue to support you with your new LTD company

Other Registering a company FAQs