Skip to Main Content
Get started
Registering a company

Do I have any responsibilities for my reserved name company?

There is nothing to do other than pay your yearly renewal fee.

We will take care of the confirmation statement and dormant accounts filing that is required at Companies House. The cost of these filings at Companies House will be covered by your renewal fee.

We will also notify HMRC of the company’s dormant status.

As the company is under our name and address all the responsibility is ours. Your personal details remain confidential and off any official registers.

Other Registering a company FAQs