- Company Seal £23.00
- Company Name Plate £22.00
- Apostille £98.00
- Certificate of Good Standing £43.00
- Registered Office £120.00 per year
- Employer Registration £49.99
- VAT Application £59.99
- SSL Certificate £55.00 per year
- Confirmation Statement £30.83
- Share Certificates x4 £4.99
- Company Minutes £4.99
- Digital Company Register £4.99
- Service Address £15.00 per year
- Dormant Company Filing £30.83
- Director, Secretary, PCS Appointments £12.50
- Director, Secretary, PCS Removal £12.50
- Officer and company address changes £12.50
- SH01 Allotment of Shares £25.00
- Company Filing Service £59.99 per year
Every company is obliged to maintain a register of officers, members and minutes.
Duport's company register book helps you keep an organised and up-to-date record of all the legally required information about your company.
Your records must be formatted in a way that they can easily be understood when inspected by appropriate authorities. The company register book makes this simple by separating the information into sections, and supplying example pages to illustrate how to make your entries. It also supplies you with four additional share certificates.
Having a clear and organised company register book will not only make inspections by authorities simple and stress-free, but could also provide a clear and concise record which could help reduce the hassle of completing your annual return.
This product may be ordered as part of your company formation.Order this product
Produced and dispatched same day.
Available to all limited companies formed through Duport
The statutory company register would normally be held at the official registered office of your company. If it is held at another address, you should notify Companies House, using form AD02.
Need some help?
If you need some help with your formation, or can’t find the answer to your question in our FAQs, you can always give us a call or drop us an email.