- Company Seal £23.00
- Company Name Plate £22.00
- Apostille £98.00
- Certificate of Good Standing £43.00
- Company Secretary £120.00 per year
- Registered Office £120.00 per year
- SSL Certificate £55.00 per year
- Confirmation Statement £30.83
- Share Certificates x4 £4.99
- Company Minutes £4.99
- Digital Company Register £4.99
- Service Address £15.00 per year
- Dormant Company Filing £30.83
- Director, Secretary, PCS Appointments £12.50
- Director, Secretary, PCS Removal £12.50
- Officer and company address changes £12.50
- SH01 Allotment of Shares £25.00
When you issue ('allot') new shares after the company formation you must complete The Return of Allotment of Shares, Companies House form SH01. It should be delivered to Companies House within one month.
SH01 requires the following information:
- Registered name and number of the company.
- Date of allotment.
- Details of the new shares (TYPE/CLASS).
- Details of shares issued for non-cash payments.
- Statement of capital.
- Prescribed particulars of the new shares.
- Authorising signature.
We can make these amendments on your behalf saving time and hassle.
We can process this immediately subject to office opening hours and filing due date. Most filing is processed at Companies House within an hour but it can take up to 2 working days.
SH01 forms can be completed directly free of charge using Companies House webfiling.
Before issuing new shares, check the articles of association and shareholders' agreement for pre-emptive rights. The current shareholders have the right to purchase new shares before anyone else.
Need some help?
If you need some help with your formation, or can’t find the answer to your question in our FAQs, you can always give us a call or drop us an email.