- Company Seal £23.00
- Company Name Plate £22.00
- Apostille £98.00
- Certificate of Good Standing £43.00
- Company Secretary £120.00 per year
- Registered Office £120.00 per year
- SSL Certificate £55.00 per year
- Confirmation Statement £30.83
- Share Certificates x4 £4.99
- Company Minutes £4.99
- Digital Company Register £4.99
- Service Address £15.00 per year
- Dormant Company Filing £30.83
- Director, Secretary, PCS Appointments £12.50
- Director, Secretary, PCS Removal £12.50
- Officer and company address changes £12.50
- SH01 Allotment of Shares £25.00
The first directors of a company are appointed during the company formation process. After the incorporation additional secretary, director and PSC appointments can be filed. These appointments should follow the procedures laid down in the company's Articles of Association.
We can make these appointments on your behalf saving time and hassle.
We can process this immediately subject to office opening hours and filing due date. Most filing is processed at Companies House within an hour but it can take up to 2 working days.
A company must have one natural director over 16 yrs, one shareholder and one person of significant control. There is no requirement to appoint a company secretary.
Any appointments of company officers must be filed at Companies House within 14 days.
New appointments can be completed directly free of charge using Companies House webfiling.
Need some help?
If you need some help with your formation, or can’t find the answer to your question in our FAQs, you can always give us a call or drop us an email.