- Company Seal £23.00
- Company Name Plate £22.00
- Apostille £98.00
- Certificate of Good Standing £43.00
- Registered Office £120.00 per year
- Employer Registration £49.99
- VAT Application £59.99
- SSL Certificate £55.00 per year
- Confirmation Statement £30.83
- Share Certificates x4 £4.99
- Company Minutes £4.99
- Digital Company Register £4.99
- Service Address £15.00 per year
- Dormant Company Filing £30.83
- Director, Secretary, PCS Appointments £12.50
- Director, Secretary, PCS Removal £12.50
- Officer and company address changes £12.50
- SH01 Allotment of Shares £25.00
- Company Filing Service £59.99 per year
If you intend to take a salary or pay an employee a salary from your LTD company in the next four weeks, that is greater than £675 a month, you need to register as an employer with HMRC. Registering as an employer will enable you to set up a payroll system and make tax and National insurance payments to HMRC.
We will securely submit your application and HMRC will send your PAYE reference and accounts office reference together with an information pack in 5-7 days.
Need some help?
If you need some help with your formation, or can’t find the answer to your question in our FAQs, you can always give us a call or drop us an email.