pack it

Put all of your invoices, receipts and bank statements in our pre-paid envelope. It doesn't even need to be in order!

post it

Pop the envelope in the post. Job Done!

the package

We have included everything that you need from your accountant in a single package.



We do this for you. Just pack all of your paperwork into the envelope provided and post it. That’s all you need to do once a month.


VAT returns

We can complete your VAT return for you and we will also keep you up to date when there are new changes or schemes.


monthly management accounts

The cornerstone of our package is providing you with essential monthly management accounts. This will help you manage your business and take action promptly.


corporation tax return

There are expensive penalties if you file your corporation tax returns late. This service is included in our package so you can focus on your own clients’ needs.


HMRC & Companies House deadlines

We meet all your responsibilities at HMRC and Companies House accurately and well within the deadlines.


Most tax efficient company possible

We are committed to saving you money. We monitor your finances every month and ensure you claim for all you are entitled to.



If you are a limited company we include our payroll service for free in our package, for 5 employees monthly.


accounts & taxation at year end

Once we get your final envelope of the year, we will contact you with any questions. Your year end accounts will then be produced promptly and efficiently.


self-assessment return

our accountancy package will help ensure that your self assessment tax return is simple and straightforward, by giving you all the details you need.


no extra charges

Just as we said - it's all in the package.

how we compare

It's always good to shop around, so check out the comparison grid below which highlights how we differ from other services you may be considering. We think you'll be surprised at the level of service you get for an extremely competitive price.

bookkeeping software traditional accounting Duport Accountants
software YES may ask you to purchase their preferred software we do the bookkeeping so you don't need to buy software
perform bookkeeping NO NO YES
authorised agent with HMRC NO YES YES
fixed fees YES NO YES
no billing by the hour or extra charges - just one price taken by direct debit each month
corporation tax or partnership tax return NO YES YES
year end accounts NO
you will need to pay an accountant to do your year end accounts - usually £500 - £2000 depending on your business structure
self assessment tax return NO YES YES
monthly management accounts YES
can produce them based on your data entry but can't check that they are correct
VAT returns YES
can produce them based on your data entry but can't check that they are correct
payroll NO NO YES
year-round support NO NO YES
unlimited free email advice NO NO YES
free advice over the phone NO NO YES
tax tips newsletter NO NO YES
cost £25-£30
per month depending on provider
per month depending on business structure
per month depending on business structure

get an instant quote

Get a precise monthly quote for your accounts by answering the three questions below.

Package includes:

  • Please select the company type, the number of employees and whether you are VAT registered.


Using your bank statements, bills and invoices, we build a systematic financial record of your transactions.

Monthly Management of Accounts

Your profit and loss and balance sheet. This report tells you how your business is doing and helps you make important decisions on expenditure and dividends.

Preparation of Annual Accounts

Each year you must disclose the financial position of your company (if you are a limited company you must also file this with Companies House). Your annual accounts will include your balance sheet and your profit & loss.


SA100 self assessment tax return forms must be filed with HMRC declaring tax liability for individuals, most typically if you are self employed, a controlling company director or if you receive income beyond regular PAYE.


CT600 tax return forms must be filed with HMRC declaring tax liability on profits for companies within 12 months of year end.

SA800 Partnership Tax Return

SA800 tax return forms must be filed with HMRC declaring tax liability on profits for partnerships.

VAT Returns

If you are registered for VAT you must notify HMRC precisely how much you have bought, sold and how much you owe them. We will provide you with the exact numbers making this a 5 minute job for you each quarter.