- unlimited bandwidth
- We operate a "within reason" unlimited bandwidth guarantee. This means you do not have to worry about how busy or popular your website becomes, we will not be approaching you with extra charges at the end of the month.
- unlimited disk space
- We also operate a "within reason" unlimited disk space policy, so you do not have to restrict your website to a certain number of pages or size.
- personal control panel
- The personal control panel will give you access to your hosting account allowing you to configure things such as site access, email accounts and passwords.
- site builder
- Site Builder allows you to create your very own template based websites to host on your account. This requires no scripting knowledge, and will satisfy very basic requirements.
- unlimited FTP accounts
- You may create an unlimited number of FTP accounts to access your website.
- Perl / ASP / PHP
- These are the scripting languages available for use with your account.
- frontpage extensions
- This means a website created with MS Frontpage can be presented with no difficulties.
- unlimited MySQL databases
- Store your MySQL databases with no limits.
- website statistics
- You can see data relating to the usage and behaviour of your website.
- online technical support
- Resolve your website queries quickly at any time with this online technical support service.
what kind of domain?
The most popular kinds of domain end in .co.uk or .com because these are recognisable. Charities often use .org which signifies a non-profit organisation. For more information see our faq about the different types of domain.
what name can I use?
The best names for websites are snappy, memorable and will make people think of your company or product. There are some restrictions on the characters and names you can use, for more information read our naming faq.
what is the process?
Once you choose an available name, simply fill in the online form. From then you can manage your domain, set up email accounts and start to create you very own website.