Register your private UK Limited company online now
what do you get
Once Companies House have approved your company formation we will supply your:
- Company number
- Incorporation certificate
- Memorandum and Articles of association (the documents that define how your company legally works)
- All the phone and email support you need to guide you, now or in the future
We can also provide you with the things you need to ensure your company is compliant with statutory requirements and we can even help with registration for VAT
what does it cost
- The incorporation fee is just £14.00 - that is cheaper than forming a company yourself through Companies House with none of the headaches and lots of assistance!
- We offer simple packages if you are ready to start trading straight away or if you want us to take care of your compliance requirements
how long does it take
- The registration process takes around 5 minutes
- We will submit your registration instantly using our direct system access
- Companies House typically take 1-4 hours to approve it
- Companies House don’t approve registrations during evenings and weekends, but your submission will be at the front of the queue ready for the next working day
how can you pay
- We take all standard forms of card payment, or if you prefer you can call our helpful team to pay by phone
- Companies house only process Limited company requests Monday to Friday 9-5, but you can submit your application through this site any time.
- You should not assume your company name has been approved until you receive your official incorporation certificate from us.
OR call 0117 950 2667